Prior to launching 360 Property Videos℠, owner Andy Landgraf worked in real estate development and management and was responsible for marketing residential, office, hospitality, and mixed-use properties.
One of his most successful projects included The Province, in which Andy and his real estate team used virtual real estate videos to market a new student housing development to prospective students and their parents. Despite not having any model units or apartments completed, the property obtained 100% occupancy and the use of virtual real estate videos contributed greatly to making this project a success.
Andy earned an MBA from the University of Hawaii.
360 Property Videos℠ is committed to providing clients with convenient, high-quality video services that produce results and exceed expectations. Our core values include:
- INTEGRITY. We believe in acting ethically, earning trust, and developing lasting relationships.
- PASSION. We take pride in helping our clients and maintaining a professional culture that thrives on the entrepreneurial spirit.
- EFFICIENCY. Our ability to efficiently manage costs provides our clients with high-value services and advantages over competitors.
- EXCELLENCE. We encourage our employees to use their creative abilities to deliver clients the best value and service in the industry.
- SPIRIT OF ALOHA. We believe in the value of serving our local communities and giving back to the world in which we live.